Date PostedNovember 20, 2023
Expiration dateDecember 20, 2023
A Formwork Carpenter is a crucial role within the construction industry, primarily responsible for installing system formwork and creating individual formwork structures. Their primary focus lies in assembling and dismantling formwork systems, essential for shaping concrete pours or serving as templates for masonry works.
- Formwork Installation: Skillfully install and dismantle formwork systems, ensuring precision and structural integrity.
- Individual Formwork Construction: Craft individual formwork structures using selected wood types and proficiently employ carpentry tools, devices, and machinery for fabrication.
- Material Selection and Processing: Select appropriate wood types and employ various carpentry techniques to process them effectively for formwork construction.
- Transport and Handling: Engage in both manual and mechanical transport of formwork systems and individual elements, ensuring proper handling and placement.
- Resource Management: Maintain responsibility for the appropriate use of materials and tools, ensuring their optimal utilization throughout the construction process.
This role demands a skilled and detail-oriented professional capable of working with precision and efficiency in carpentry techniques related to formwork construction. The Formwork Carpenter plays a critical role in ensuring the structural integrity of concrete structures and masonry works within construction projects.