Farm Worker (Shrub Nursery)
Date PostedNovember 19, 2023
Expiration dateDecember 20, 2023
– Work on a plantation of ornamental shrubs.
– Directing and monitoring the work of casual and seasonal help during planting and harvesting.
– Participating in the inspection, grading, sorting, storage, and post-harvest treatment of crops.
– Harvesting plants, transplanting or potting them, and labeling them.
– Repairing and maintaining farm vehicles, implements, and mechanical equipment
– Examining plant buds daily, adding fertilizer and top soils, spotting and treating insects and disease, and keeping rodents at bay with traps and pesticides.
– Providing general care and maintenance for plants, including planting or transplanting, watering, and pruning plants to ensure they are healthy and strong”